TOWN OF GLOVER
Protocol for Opening to Public BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Effective: June 1, 2020
* You MUST call ahead and make an appointment, to research land records, license your dog, make a payment, obtain marriage/birth/death certificates, request notary services, etc, prior to coming to the Town Clerk’s Office. You will be permitted to conduct research only in the amount of time you have reserved (maximum two (2) hours);
* You MUST NOT come to the Town Clerk’s Office if you have been exposed to or are showing symptoms of any form of illness; including but not limited to coughing or sneezing, or if you have recently traveled into the area from out of town and have not completed the required 14-day quarantine;
* You MUST wear a mask for the entire time of your visit. If you are not wearing a mask you WILL NOT be permitted to enter the building;
* You MUST sanitize your hands upon entering the building;
* You MUST bring the supplies you will need to conduct your business (ie: writing/marking utensils, paper, stapler, paper clips, tape, folders, envelopes);
* You will remain in the contained/designed area of the building;
* Genealogy research is suspended at this time;
* Please exercise patience and respect during your visit to the Town Clerk’s Office;
* If you don’t have an appointment you will not be allowed in!
PAYMENT DROP BOX: For those who would like to drop off a check for sewer payments, taxes payments, marriage/birth/death certificates or a dog license, the “Payment Drop Box” is still available. We will check the box periodically during the day and record payments in a timely manner.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this pandemic.
Town Clerk & Treasurer