TOWN OF GLOVER
SELECTBOARD MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, February 25, 2021 – 6:30 pm
Glover Town Hall & Via ZOOM
1) Call to Order
2) Informational Meeting in preparation for voting on Town Meeting Day, March 2
a) Review of Articles on the Warning & Ballot
b) Questions and discussion from Voters
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY:
3) Regular Selectboard Meeting – Introduction of those present by Chairman
4) Review of Agenda and Calendar
5) Reading and Approval of February 11, 2021 minutes.
6) Appearances by Local Citizens and Visitors:
7) Announcements for Review:
a) Road Update:
b) NEKWMD 4th Quarter Report
9) Old and Unfinished Business:
10) New Business:
a) Cleaning Position at the Municipal Building & Town Hall:
b) Glover Public Library Request:
c) VTrans Annual Meeting:
11) Board Action:
a) Review of Bills and Signing of Orders.
b) Sign the Traffic Ordinance
To join Zoom meeting use this link:
By telephone, dial 1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 319 515 7183
PLEASE ATTEND BY COMPUTER OR PHONE IF POSSIBLE.
The public may attend in person but social distancing will be maintained. Please bring a mask.