Glover Town Clerk’s Office
51 Bean Hill
Glover, VT 05839
phone (802)525-6227 fax (802)525-4115
HOURS: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday
Closed Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Glover Selectboard Meetings
Selectboard Meetings have Temporarily moved to the Town Hall.
Regular selectboard meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month at 6:30 pm.
Glover Recycling Information.
GLOVER RECYCLING is now open on the summer schedule: Every Saturday, 9 am to noon
& Every Wednesday, noon to 3 pm.
- Sort materials at home so you can limit time at Recycling
- Please WEAR a MASK if you are not vaccinated
- Keep your distance from Attendants and other Recyclers
- Bring correct change for trash payment if possible
- CLICK HERE FOR LIST OF RECYCLABLES
For more COVID-19 information please click on this link https://townofglover.com/covid-19-information-page/
To do research remotely click on the link https://cottsystems.com/recordhub-search-gateway/
Roles & Duties of Town Officers: https://townofglover.com/duties-of-town-officers/